- Publisher: Adobe
- Version: 5.1.519
- Category: Photography
- Size: 50MB
- Update: September 14, 2018 at 9:32 pm
- Available at: Google Play
Adobe Photoshop Express for Android is a powerful photo editing app developed by the well-known software maker Adobe. This is one of the leading image processing tools on the Play Store app store with over 50 million downloads.
Best Photo edit app for Android
Adobe Photoshop Express allows you to do many things on the image you want to edit such as crop, straighten, rotate, flip, exposure, saturation, tint, black, white, contrast, brightness, soft focus, effects, and borders. You can edit the photo just like what you do on the Desktop. In addition, Adobe Photoshop Express provides a number of simple filters that will make your photos vivid and reduce boring. If you don’t like the editing action, you can optionally undo/redo with the arrow buttons at the bottom.
If you are a professional user, need to edit the details of the image instead of using the available filter, use Adobe Photoshop CC. This is the most powerful image editing tool today. The disadvantage is that this version of Photoshop only supports to use on the computer.
MOD Premium/Unlocked All
– Users can use their Adobe ID (free) account to access paid features such as Reduce Noise, Premium Looks and Custom Looks. However, after the time limit, you will have to upgrade the app to the PRO version for keeping using.
– Use Adobe ID to experience My Looks – a new feature that allows users to save their favorite photo processing configuration for using next time.
– View and edit photos saved on your Adobe Creative Cloud account.
– Fix bugs and improve the efficiency of the app.
– Color Adjustment Slider: Control the color intensity of your image.
– Fix bugs and improve.
– Basic features: Crop, Rotate, Flip, Straighten, remove Red Eye and edit the pet’s eye color.
– Auto-Fix: Adjust contrast, exposure and white balance with one touch.
– Blemish Removal: Remove imperfections, freckles, dark circle … on the image with one touch.
– Color: Control Clarity, Contrast, Exposure, Highlights, Shadows, Temperature, Tint, Sharpen, and Vibrance for the image.
– Filters: Choose from over 20 visual effects.
– Image rendering technology allows improving efficiency as well as enabling large image processing (Panorama).
– Border: Supports 15 different types of border and frame.
– Import and edit RAW images.
– Share photos to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
– Premium Looks Pack with over 20 additional filters (require Adobe ID).
– Advanced Paid Pack (Noise Reduction Pack) with Noise Reduction option to remove unwanted portions for night time shots and the Defog option to reduce opacity (require Adobe ID).
– Support image formats: JPG and PNG.
– The RAW image format is supported.
– Pay and unlock all features.