- Publisher: Dragonnest
- Version: 0.2.1
- Category: Strategy
- Size: 350MB
- Update: July 14, 2019 at 12:18 am
- Available at: Google Play
Dota Auto Chess – Over the past decade, we have been one of the leaders in the gaming market. Just mention the MOBA genre, this product is always sought and most trusted. Although there are juniors later, they also enjoy the popularity of millions of players around the world, but Dota retains its own status. One of the most exciting features of the Dota game is that the player can choose different play styles customized by the publisher into some small, independent game releases. “Dota Auto Chess” is a very famous game among the customized versions of DotA game.
The players and the community it built before were solid. Drodo Games has taken advantage of the fascinating gameplay of chess to apply to the heroes of DotA games. Taking these generals turned them into chess pieces placed in the center of the game and used mods that were released for free on steam.
Nice and clean Auto Chess for mobile devices
After the “Dota Auto Chess” community grew, its publisher began thinking about earning more by releasing a version that could be played on mobile phones. This is also a positive move to help the gene community expand and reach out to new players. Previously, this product used the available hero of DotA to attract the majority of players from this famous MOBA product. But with the mobile version, the manufacturer shook hands with Dragonest – a Chinese game publisher. This helps Drodo to develop a heroic force on its own.
And because of this, the game’s copyright will be entirely owned by this publisher, not depending on DotA creators anymore. Currently, this mobile version has not yet been released only during the pre-launch phase. And as a consequence, China is the first place that opens the door for players to register both on the iOS and Android operating systems.
This game will work according to the mechanism of a chess game but has been customized the game rules so that it becomes much more attractive. Basically, the game will be a tactical strategy, where players will have to build a game plan for themselves. In it, you will be led by a team of 5 people with functions and powers that are almost made like normal MOBA games. Characters will be able to be controlled via touch-screen operations or can automatically attack. Prepare a variety of different formations so that you can easily confront tough opponents and find it hard to guess. Make sure your squad has two types of damage: AP and AD. Also, look for resilient characters to go for insurance flags.
- Auto Chess Mobile chess pieces differ from Dota Auto Chess version on computers, new players need time to recognize
- The function of upgrading equipment and upgrading chess pieces more conveniently.
- Lack of too many tutorials for new players, almost as much as Dota Auto Chess players find out all these functions.
- The preparation time is reduced by 5 seconds, making you less prepared, if it is a new player, it is very difficult.
- Time for a match for too long for mobile devices
- Ranking: Like other MOBA games, Auto Chess Mobile also has a ranking system, you can join after reaching 5 normal battles. Your rank will start as “Pawn”
- Friend: The current friend system has not been added so that players can easily find their friends, however, in the near future, this feature will be added. Players can create matches and invite their friends to join.
- Equipment: Just like in Dota Auto Chess differs only in names and images. This may cause many DotA players to feel uncomfortable and the mechanism is that when the equipment drops out, you just need to press your finger on the equipment and then use your finger to drag and drop. to remove equipment from the general depot into the inventory of chess pieces.