- Category: Tools
- Update: July 11, 2017 at 2:54 pm
- Available at: Google Play
Foxit Business PDF Reader is a PDF Reader and Editor software for Android with advanced features for viewing copyrighted PDFs. Specifically, the tool was developed to target users who want to integrate Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) with their rights management needs for PDF documents. In addition, this software uses PDF reader and editor technology similar to Foxit Reader on PC, allowing you to experience your PDFs whenever.
Main features of Foxit MobilePDF Business
1. PDF reader app
– Read PDFs by moving the slider bar easily
– Zoom in or out by tapping softly on the screen
– Open large PDFs quickly and make them clear to read
– Supports many view modes: Single Page & Continuous Page & Thumbnails (navigates large documents using thumbnails).
– Support to view text with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
– Search the text in the file to search for the specific information you want
– Move to another page by page number
– Open password protected files
– Share PDF files via email, Bluetooth, and cloud computing
– Click the hyperlink on the file to open the linked website
2. Add notes and comments to a PDF document
– Allow the user to use the finger to sign on the text
– Allow you to mark important paragraphs with the following options: Highlight, Underline, Strikeout, and Squiggly.
– Add arrows to PDF file
– Provide pencil tools and eraser tools to add and delete content
– Add comments to any location in the document
– Edit color, transparency, border thickness and display of notes
– Add notes when you touch and hold your finger on the text for a few seconds
– Support Undo / Redo operation
– List all notes in the PDF document by criteria: adder’s name, page information, date added, note content. Users can touch to view, edit, and delete notes
3. Manage Bookmark & Outline
– Navigate long documents using sketches to jump to a certain section
– Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
4. Manage PDFs
– Sort PDF by name, size, and date of final revision of PDF file
– Search for PDF files
– Create folders
– Support rename / copy / move / delete files or folders
– Share file via Bluetooth and email
– Convert files over Wi-Fi
5. Integrate cloud computing
– Accessing cloud services like Dropbox, Box, Kuaipan easily
– Upload and download files
– Share PDF files by URL
6. Some other (new) features
– Support for many screen modes: Portrait, Landscape, and Auto-rotate.
– Supports Day mode and Night mode
– Adjust brightness to read text
Features in the updated Foxit Business Edition PDF Reader 22.214.171.1249
– Support for 2D barcode for PDF forms that support
– Open documents via hyperlink embedded in the text.
– Share text and discuss on PDF documents.
– Organize Connected Review to better coordinate teamwork.
– Page number by part, episode.
– Navigate easily with the Bluetooth keyboard.
– Automatic page flipping.
– Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Foxit Cloud Reading.
– Upgrade the process of uploading and saving internal PDFs to cloud services.
- Select the version
- Foxit Business PDF Reader (APK File)