- Publisher: Blue Wizard Digital LP
- Version: 13.3.3
- Category: Logic
- Size: 80MB
- Update: January 11, 2019 at 8:27 am
- Available at: Google Play
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle by Blue Wizard Digital LP will not be available to people with Triskaidekaphobia. Poor them, because Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is an irresistible puzzle game. If you are a fan of quiz games, gore, horror movies, .. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is a game you must try once.
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is a product of Blue Wizard Digital LP. This is an independent game studio set up in 2015 in Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Founder Jason Kapalka’s company is known for two horror-thrilling mobile games: Slayaway Camp and Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle. Both games attract a lot of players and installers thanks to their “unusual” style.
An addictive puzzle game
Many “Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle” players say that this is a very addictive game. Once you’ve tried Friday, the 13th: Killer Puzzle, you will not be able to stop playing. If you’ve ever played the Slayaway Camp of the Blue Wizard Digital Studio, you’re no stranger to Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle gameplay. In the game, you will help Jason, the main character in the game revenge on Friday the 13th. The story of Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle divides into two main parts, in each player will have to solve 13 puzzles. You will solve puzzles, help poor Jason find his enemy, kill the suspects to find his actual prey. Each puzzle is answered, Jason’s bloodlust level will increase, once you reach the limit, you will receive bonuses, weapons, etc. to equip your killer. Besides, you can sell unwanted items to earn more money.
Scary 3D graphics with Minecraft style
Those who have already played the Minecraft game will see a similarity in the graphics of Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle. But the most notable feature of Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is not Minecraft style graphics. This game is unique in horror graphics, unique horror in every detail. The gloomy atmosphere, dark colours, mysterious, macabre is illustrated by excellent 3D graphics. Jason’s bloody murder in Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is the most impressive part of the graphic.
Sound Effects: Scary
In horror films, the sound is always appreciated, which contributes to 50% of the success of the film. Similarly, in a horror-based game, the soundtrack will be the element that most game players pay attention. And Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle, succeeded in sound effects. Resonate with the graphics, sounds of Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle has done its job well. Sound effects in the game are bloody, scary. Blood splatter, broken bones, piercings, drama in action … and silence are all described terrifyingly.
Many attractive features
- The game brings players over eight different episodes, with over 100 puzzle puzzles. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is your chance to train your brain and challenge your patience.
- More Surprise Factors: Cops, tunnels, mysterious telephone booths … and even cats!
- Two flexible image modes. “R” mode: For hardcore gamers and friendly “PG” modes, less scary and bloody.
- Unlock and upgrade hundreds of different killer weapons from guns, knives, chainsaws, grenades, and more.
- An offline game can be played anytime, anywhere. You just need your smartphone and Friday the 13th game: Killer Puzzle has been installed to have the fascinating moment.
- Select the version
- Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle MOD (APK FILE)